No Blog Posts Found
Gov. Roy Cooper campaign promise tracker
Find your lawmakers
Complete coverage: House Bill 2
November 2016 General Election Results
Breaking down the data: 2016 early voting
Tracking political ads in NC
Fact Check: Political claims
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Job Promise Explorer
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
Profiles: NC policy groups shaping political conversation
State Politics Video
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Jan. 13, 2017)
ACA could become confirmation issue for DHHS nominee
Cooper wants to examine effectiveness of Commerce overhaul
Auditor says counties aren't following NC rules on Medicaid eligibility
Cooper talks to NC county commissioners
Cooper adds to his cabinet
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Jan. 11, 2017)
General Assembly opens 2017 session
Senate gavels in for start of 2017 session
Groups call for independent redistricting
Leaders forecast familiar agenda for NC legislature
Junior League slammed for late switch of inaugural ball
— Mon 5:54 p.m.
— Mon 11:01 a.m.
— Mon 9:45 a.m.
— Sat 9:25 p.m.
— Sat 9:12 p.m.
— Fri 7:24 p.m.
— Fri 5:44 p.m.
- NC governor: Talks continue with GOP to repeal LGBT law
- Lawmakers: Utility-scale wind farm poses security threat
- Cooper campaign spends $24M on way to election victory
- NC's congressional Democrats support Medicaid expansion
- Weary North Carolina voters wish for a less acrimonious 2017
- Cooper names policy director, brings longtime aides on staff
- View More »
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environmental Quality
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Gubernatorial Campaign
- House Bill 2 (2016)
- Larry Hall
- Pat Mccrory
- Presidential Campaign
- Roy Cooper
- State Board Of Elections
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Voter Id