No Blog Posts Found
UPDATED: Gov. Roy Cooper campaign promise tracker
High-profile lawsuits keep NC in court
Find your lawmakers
Complete coverage: House Bill 2
November 2016 General Election Results
Breaking down the data: 2016 early voting
Tracking political ads in NC
Fact Check: Political claims
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Job Promise Explorer
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
State Politics Video
Some say UNC Board of Governors becoming too political
State law limits movement of Confederate monuments
Cooper wants to move Confederate monuments from Capitol to Johnston County
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Sept. 1, 2017)
NC agency disputes findings in scathing audit
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 28, 2017)
House debates proposed voting maps
Supreme Court hears redistricting, separation of powers cases
8/26: Hatred in America
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 25, 2017)
Voting maps advance despite Democratic complaints
Senate debates voting maps
— Tue 10:02 a.m.
— Tue 8:03 a.m.
— Fri 6:28 p.m.
— Fri 1:10 p.m.
— Thu 7:33 p.m.
— Thu 6:36 p.m.
— Thu 4:11 p.m.
- NC oil and gas panel to meet despite agency warning
- Judges delay law shifting control of North Carolina schools
- With legislative maps done, GOP looks at judicial districts
- North Carolina DPS deputy secretary dies of cardiac arrest
- Judges set North Carolina partisan gerrymandering trial date
- Trump nominates US attorneys for western, central NC
- View More »
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environmental Quality
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Gun Control
- House Bill 2 (2016)
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- State Board Of Elections & Ethics Enforcement
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unc System
- Voter Id