Team WRAL tackles Deep Fried scavenger hunt
Posted October 14, 2011
Team WRAL hit the Deep Fried Tweetup last night and tackled the event's scavenger hunt.
This year's scavenger hunt was done completely through the application SCVNGR, which had various challenges for teams. Last year, the hunt used QR codes.
Challenges this year included:
- Hoof bumping with the N.C. Pig
- Taking a photo with your favorite animal at the State Fair Ark
- Posing with as many people as possible in front of the giant grocery cart (which I drove a year or two ago)
- Spelling out the letters NCSF with your team
- Finding the winner for largest watermelon and typing in its weight (It was 282 pounds!)
The event was fun and burned through my iPhone's battery!
We still don't know exactly what place we finished, but at least we finished!
Team WRAL included WRAL.com Marketing coordinator Lisa Jeffries and WRAL Programming Associate producer Debbie Tullos.
Did anyone else do the scavenger hunt or Deep Fried Tweetup?