Local News

Raleigh Man Dies in House Fire

Posted April 24, 1999

— A Raleigh man has died in a house fire.

EMS and fire crews responded to a call just after midnight at a house on Virginia Street in northeast Raleigh.

Ganavies Jehoven Frazier Jr., 66, was dead when emergency crews arrived.

A neighbor spotted the blaze, which was popping out the house's windows. She got a neighbor to call 911.

The fire is still under investigation.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all