Local News

Fume on School Bus Send Greensboro Students to Hospital

Posted April 30, 1998

— Students from Greensboro Middle School took an unexpected trip to the hospital Friday morning after breathing fumes on a school bus.

It turns out there was a hole in the fuel line which did not have a protective casing.

None of the 14 students were seriously affected by the fumes.

Workers are now checking all the school buses for similar leaks.


Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all