Local News

Fire Breaks Out at Durham Rooming House

Posted February 5, 2007

WRAL News
Map Marker  Find News Near Me
— Authorities responded to a fire in a Durham rooming house early Monday morning.

Investigators said said the blaze occurred at a residence on Holloway Street. According to authorities, the fire was caused by a candle that had fallen over.

There are no reports of any injuries.


5 Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all
  • nursevb8 Feb 5, 2007

    As long as no one was hurt, then wilson164, that WAS funny

  • finallysingle Feb 5, 2007

    wilson164.too good !!! rofl

  • cnsallen Feb 5, 2007

    sure it is!! LOL

  • BLA BLA BLA Feb 5, 2007

    probably electrical, seeing that we have had near freezing temperatures
    for a few days, couldve overloaded a circuit. Most common cause in houses built before 1950.

    Wilson164, thats not funny

  • What The Deuce Feb 5, 2007

    This just in, Mike Nifong arrests 12 Duke lacrosse players for house fire in Durham.