Local News

Papers In Fireplace Blamed For Morrisville House Fire

Posted February 8, 2005

— Investigators believe they now know the cause of a house fire in Morrisville.

The fire happened just after 9:30 a.m. Monday in the 7300 block of Green Hope School Road.

The fire chief says it was sparked by papers that were burning in the fireplace.

The house was heavily damaged, but no one was hurt.


Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all