Local News

Chapel Hill Fire Caused By Electrical Problem

Posted March 1, 2004

— Fire crews believe the cause of a Monday morning blaze was electrical.

The fire happened at the clubhouse of Willowbrook Apartments on Old Durham Road around 6:30 a.m.

Part of the complex is in Durham County. The other part, including the clubhouse, is in Orange County. Firefighters doused the flames before they could spread to any apartments.

No one was injured.

Comments

This story is closed for comments. Comments on WRAL.com news stories are accepted and moderated between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Oldest First
View all