Local News

Cigarette Causes Fire At Crabtree Apartment Complex

Posted September 26, 2006

— A burning cigarette is to blame for a fire that damaged six units in a Raleigh apartment complex.

The fire occurred Tuesday morning at the Edward Mill Apartments on Mill Village Road near Crabtree Valley Mall. Four of the units were heavily damaged.

Crews were able to put out the fire. There were no reports of injuries.


Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all