Local News

Chapel Hill Barbecue Restaurant Reopens After Fire

Posted January 31, 2002

— A popular barbecue restaurant in the Triangle is open again, after a fire closed it a few weeks ago.

Allen and Son Barbecue was badly damaged by the fire, which was sparked by grease.

The owner and his friends worked around the clock to rebuild, and on Wednesday, the restaurant reopened at lunchtime.


Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all