WRAL.com archive: SBI under fire
An independent report of the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation called into question the results of nearly 200 criminal convictions, and more questions are being raised about the state's top law enforcement agency.
- Acting Crime Lab director sees progress, but some say it's slow
- Judge orders mediation in SBI case
- Greg Taylor files lawsuit against former SBI agents
- Discredited SBI analyst fighting for job
- State crime lab's DNA unit passes two outside audits
- Review: Questions about SBI won't result in overturned guilty verdicts
- Was science of blood evidence lost in translation to jurors?
- Defense attorney says ex-SBI analyst 'telling half the truth'
- Discredited SBI analyst: 'I haven't done anything wrong'
- Accreditation group defends review of SBI crime lab