Painting to remove the stigma: Faces of youth lost to overdose
'Have hope': Mother of son recovering from drug addiction shares advice
'It's impacting families, it's impacting individuals'
Mother of son recovering from addiction: Tough love is important
'Dear 13-year-old me' A recovering drug addict's letter to his younger self
Parents remember son, ask 'what could we have done differently'
WRAL Coverage of the Opioid Crisis
- Behind the doc: Searching for a Fix
- Editorial: Legislature short-changes opioid epidemic fight
- Sessions introduces new program aimed at opioid epidemic; includes central NC
- Goldsboro police: 3-year-old found in car with parents who overdosed
- After Fuquay-Varina man's death, family pushes for expanded availability of overdose drug
- After losing son to heroin overdose, parents on a mission to save lives
- View More »