This month’s Search & Learn from Swagbucks is all about improving the health of your mind, body, and spirit.
Swagbucks Search & Learn: Mind, Body, Spirit
For those of you who haven’t participated in a Swagbucks Search & Learn, here’s how it works:
1. Go to the Search & Learn page at the button on the top left of the Swagbucks home page starting Jan. 4 and each day from January 4th – January 8th.
2. Each day Swagbucks will have 5 new questions related to one of the following categories:
3. You can either click on the category card OR search from your defaulted Swagbucks Search Engine to find the correct answer.
4. Once you find the answers to the 5 questions, click on the button that says Win 500 SB on the Search & Learn page and complete that day's survey.
5. Each correct answer (up to 5 each day) will enter you into a drawing to win one of 5 prizes of $5*!
6. Swagbucks will announce the 5 winners the following day at 1pm EDT (Friday’s winners will be announced the following Monday).
ALSO – when you use Swagbucks Search as your defaulted search engine during this promotion, you will be entered (up to 5 times per day) into a drawing to win the following prizes:
Grand Prize – $500*
Runner Up Prizes (20) – $5*
*All winnings will be paid out in SB. Winners of the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prizes will be announced on Friday, January 15th.
Official rules can be found on Swagbucks.com.
Enter the code in the Swag Code box at Swagbucks.com HERE.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Good luck on the giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!