Swagbucks is offering a new set of Collector's Bills starting Monday, 12/7 and you can score an extra 20 SB if you find them all!
Collect all 5 Happy Holidays-themed Collector’s Bills using the Swagbucks Search Engine and you’ll earn a 20 SB bonus!
How Do I Get Collector’s Bills?
It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks Search Engine starting Monday, December 7 through Monday, December 14 at 2:59 am EDT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collectors Bill valued at either:
What happens when I get a Collector’s Bill?
When you win a limited edition collector bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bill” ledger. Collect all 5 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus!
Is it possible to collect the same Collector’s Bills multiple times?
Yes, you could collect any of the Collector’s Bills multiple times throughout the week.
For more information on the Collector's Bills, head to Swagbucks and click on the Blog (left side of the homepage). Good luck and let us know if you collect all 5!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do a lot of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more). Because I shop through the Swagbucks Shop section, I earn Swagbucks every time I make a qualified purchase through a participating retailer. Recently, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play online video games
* Participate in special Swag Code events (like Collector's Bills and Extravaganzas where they give you extra SB for doing different activities)
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
New Swagbucks members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE! To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Now it's time to start thinking about which gift card you plan to order first with your SB points!
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!