Redbox is rolling out a new rewards program and you can earn FREE movie rentals! The program, called Redbox Rewards, is rolling out right now by invitation only. You have to already be receiving Redbox e-mails to get the invitation. It will be available for everyone to join very soon, according to the Redbox website.
You can sign up for Redbox e-mails now on their website so you know when registration is open.
Did you receive an invitation to sign up for this program yet? I received mine today. It indicated that I was a Redbox VIP, which probably means we rent a lot of movies. Not sure if everyone signed up for e-mail got the invitation, though. Here is how the program works.
* Earn 1 point each time you rent a movie or game at Redbox (at the box, online or with the mobile app).
* Earn 10 points and you get a rental credit for a free one-day DVD or Blu-ray™ rental. The credit can be used online or on the mobile app.
* Keep track of your points on your account page or on the Redbox mobile app (make sure you have the latest version installed).
* Points will be added to your account in 24 hours from the time of the qualifying activity.
* Once you reach 10 points, you will receive a credit for a FREE movie rental!
We use Redbox often, so I am sure I will enjoy this new program! Once the program is open for registration (and not just invitation only), I'll let you know.