While they are finalizing plans and setting up their new venture, they are doing pop-up pasta dinners this summer at Rise. Every Wednesday from 5-8 p.m., you can get a taste of their hand-rolled pastas and focaccia bread! Everything is packaged for takeout, but you can sit outside and enjoy the food if the weather is nice. You will, however, need to bring your own beverages.
The first dinner is this week and here's the menu:
- Braised Beef Shortrib Agnolotti with Pomadoro ($11.95)
- Goat Cheese Ricotta and Spring Pea Ravioli with a Marscapone Cream Sauce ($9.95 )
- Bolognese Lasagna with Bechamel ($11.95 )
- Strozzapreti with a Pistachio-Spinach Pesto ($9.95)
- Caesar Salad ($2.95)
- Burrata Salad with Tomatoes and Arugula ($4.95)