New November printable coupons!
Posted November 1, 2013
It's the beginning of the month and most of the printable coupon sites add new coupons and reload some of their coupons from the previous month so you can print them again! So, if there is a coupon you really wanted, but it was out of prints last month, it may be available today! Read on for the list of printable coupon sites to visit today.
You will want to check out the following sites in the next couple days to print your favorite coupons before they are no longer available. The most popular ones may even be gone later today. Some of these sites don't reset their coupons every month on the first day, but they usually add new coupons throughout the month, so be sure to check them out.
* Coupons.com coupons can be found in the Smart Shopper Coupons link in the box above. Some of my favorite coupons each month come from this website!
* CouponNetwork.com (Reminder: this site will be shutting down as of December 11, 2013.
* CommonKindness.com (this website has a number of organic and health food product coupons)
* SavingStar.com - Remember that with the e-coupon site SavingStar, you don't print out a coupon to redeem at the register. You load digital coupons to your reward card and then the coupon savings are added to your SavingStar account. Once you have accrued $5 worth of savings in your SavingStar account, you can cash the savings in for a gift card. You can choose to receive an Amazon gift card, have the money deposited into your Paypal account or checking account or donate it to a non-profit organization. My favorite aspect of this site is that you can use a hard copy coupon at the register for a product that also offers a SavingStar e-coupon! For more information, click the Thursday Thoughts: SavingStar link in the box above.
* ibotta.com is a new coupon site that allows you to earn cash back on the groceries and non-food items you buy at stores including Harris Teeter, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Kroger and more! For more information, click the ibotta app article in the box above or go to the ibotta.com website.
* Recyclebank.com is a website that gives you points for learning about great ways to become more eco-friendly in your home and throughout your community. You can cash in those points for coupons, freebies (like magazine subscriptions) and gift cards to places like Panera, iTunes, Best Buy and more! It's free to join and you can start earning points right away by doing easy activities like watching videos about recycling, pledging to recycle certain products and reading articles about eco-friendly topics. I have used many of their coupons at Super Double events!
* EatBetterAmerica.com (this site often has coupons for health foods and organic products)
* Mambosprouts.com (this site has a number of products for health foods and organic products)
* KelloggsFamilyRewards.com for printable coupons valid on various Kellogg's products when you use points collected on the boxes of qualifying products. Sign up for a free account, enter codes from participating Kellogg's products (codes are printed in the inside of the box), earn points for each code and then redeem the points for coupons! It's all free and if you use Kellogg's products, it won't take you long to get enough points for coupons.
Once you get a chance to look at the new coupons, let us know which are your favorites!
As you see new coupons become available in the next couple days, please let us know by posting in the comments section below or in the Share the Deals section for the day.
This post contains some affiliate links and I thank you for using them!