It's the beginning of the month and most of the printable & digital coupon sites add many new coupons! In addition, they often reload some of the coupons from the previous month so you can print them again. Read on for the list of coupon sites to visit today and throughout the month.
You will want to check out the following sites in the next couple days to print your favorite coupons before they are no longer available. Some of these sites don't reset their coupons every month on the first day, but they usually add new coupons throughout the month, so be sure to check them out.
* Coupons.com coupons can be found in the Smart Shopper Coupons link above. Some of my favorite manufacturer's coupons each month come from this website. If you are a Swagbucks member, you can print the same coupons from Swagbucks.com and earn 10 SB per redeemed coupon. You can find the coupons when you go to their website, click Shop, then click Coupons, then click Printable Coupons.
* Smartsource.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons
* Redplum.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons
* BettyCrocker.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons for Betty Crocker, Pillsbury and other products
* Pillsbury.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons for Betty Crocker, Pillsbury and other products
* CommonKindness.com - Good source for organic and health food product coupons
SavingStar, is a great cash back coupon site. I redeem deals from this site very often. Cash back sites are unique. You don't print out a coupon to redeem at the register. You enter your store reward card numbers on the SavingStar website, then load digital coupons to your reward cards and buy the participating products at any of the participating stores.
There are 2 types of offer redemption methods, depending on the store.
1. With CVS, Rite Aid, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods & Food Lion, the offer redemption is automatic. Once you load the cash back offers to your account and buy the products, no additional action is required on your part to get the cash back in to your SavingStar account. The coupon savings are added to your SavingStar account a couple weeks after your purchase automatically. You will get an e-mail from Savingstar when they have added savings to your account.
2. With Kroger, Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Family Dollar, you will need to take an extra step after you buy the offers you have loaded on to your account. After purchase, you need to scan the product barcode and take a photo of the receipt through their app and submit it to get your cash back. Although this is an extra step, it doesn't really take much time at all.
Once you have accrued $5 worth of savings in your SavingStar account, you can cash in the savings. You can choose to receive an Amazon gift card, have the money deposited into your Paypal account or checking account or donate it to a non-profit organization. They also have iPhone and Android apps available.
According to their website, new coupons will become available at the first of every month. Savings will usually show up in your account between 2 days and 2 weeks depending on how long it takes the stores to give SavingStar the information. These coupons will not double.
Checkout 51is a cash back coupon source that can be used in conjunction with paper coupons and other digital coupon programs! And you can use it with your smartphone or computer. Sign up on the Checkout 51 website HERE for free using your e-mail or Facebook info. Browse the available offers (and print out a list if you don't think you will remember them). Head to the store (any store) and buy the offers you want (we have had offers for milk, orange juice, cereal, lots of produce and more!). Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to Checkout 51. Once they confirm your purchase, they will credit your Checkout 51 account in about 24 hours. When you accrue $20 in your Checkout 51 account, you can cash it out in the form of a check mailed to your address. It’s a very easy way to increase your coupon and save savings even more! They offer new coupons every Thursday and they are valid through the next Wednesday. I have been very impressed with the weekly produce offers on Checkout 51.
Get cash back on groceries with the ibotta app HERE. The first step is to sign up on their website. Click Sign up with e-mail to register. Then you will need to download the app on your smartphone or other mobile device as well. Just go to the app store on your phone and look for ibotta. Once you have signed up and have downloaded the app, you are ready to score these cash back coupons.
Here's how it works: 1. Before shopping, choose your offers through the app on your smartphone. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn. For each offer, you will need to complete 2 or more simple tasks to increase the amount of your digital coupons. Some of the tasks include taking a 1 question poll, looking at a recipe or watching a video. 2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports. 3. Take a photo of your receipt and product bar code. They will verify your purchases and credit your account right away (you do not have to do this step at Food Lion. See below for details). 4. Cash in your earnings when they reach $5 or more. The money is sent to your PayPal account or cashed in for a participating gift card.
Participating stores: Ibotta works at many local retailers, restaurants, grocery and drug stores including these stores in our area: Harris Teeter, Target, Walmart, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Food Lion, and various restaurants and retail stores.
Food Lion shoppers: You don't actually have to scan your receipt at Food Lion. Once you have signed up and downloaded the app, go to the Food Lion section on the app and link your Food Lion MVP card to your ibotta account, Your qualified purchases will go right to ibotta and you won't have to download any receipts. Make sure you connect your MVP card BEFORE checkout.
Like Savingstar.com discounts, the ibotta offers do not come off at the register. They are saved to your ibotta account. Once you reach $5 in earnings, you can have it deposited into your Paypal account or cash it out for specific gift cards. You can use the ibotta savings in conjunction with manufacturers coupons and savingstar.com e-coupons so you can stack a number of different savings avenues. This app does require a little extra work as far as taking pictures of the receipts but that doesn't take long at all.
Hopster.com is a printable coupon site that gives you access to exclusive high-value printable grocery coupons! You can increase the value of some of the coupons by completing simple activities like taking a poll or liking a brand on Facebook. You can print the coupons directly from your computer and then you can redeem them at any retailer that accepts manufacturer coupons. You can also boost the value of some coupons even higher by using points that you earn from doing additional activities. See more information on their website.
Shopmium.com is a cash back savings site. It is similar to ibotta and offers yet another way to stack those grocery savings! AND when you sign up now, you may get a FREE Lindt bar (if still available) when you use the referral code GYAKFHVF during registration. You have to install the Shopmium.app on your smartphone. Or you can go to your app store and search Shopmium. This site only works on a smartphone. For all the details on this cash-back offer website, including how to see your available offers and how to get your payout, click the link above for "New cash back savings Site: Shopmium."
* Snap by Groupon is another cash back saving site. This cash back site works like many of the other sites but has less restrictions than some of the others. You can redeem the offers on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer!
Step 1: Sign up at snap.groupon.com. Then download the app for iOS or Android if you want to use the program on your mobile device or visit them online.
Step 2: Review the offers before you shop to see which ones you want to buy.
Step 3: Purchase the qualified products at ANY store!
Step 4: Snap a photo of your receipt and submit via the app or on their website from your computer within 2 days of purchase. You can redeem multiple orders from one receipt.
Step 5: Once you reach $20 or more in cash back redemptions, you can request a check.
* Some offers can be redeemed multiple times. There are actually no limits for those offers as long as they are still available!
* Make sure you upload the receipt within 2 days of purchase.
* If you download the app, you can make a shopping list of the deals you want to remember to buy.
* To request a payment, go to My Account and select Cash Out.
* Payments are usually sent within 2 weeks but an take as long as 60 days.
* Make sure you do not leave your account inactive. if you do not redeem any offers for twelve consecutive months, Snap may begin charging a monthly Account Maintenance Fee, which reduces your cash back balance. You won't ever owe money to Snap, but your cash back balance could go to zero.
* For even more details, head to their website and click on FAQ at the bottom of the page.
KelloggsFamilyRewards.com offers free printable coupons in their Coupons tab on lots of Kellogg's products. You can also get high value ($1.00/1) Kellogg's coupons good on various Kellogg's products when you use points collected on the boxes of qualifying products. Sign up for a free account, enter codes from participating Kellogg's products (codes are printed in the inside of the box), earn points for each code and then redeem the points for coupons! It's all free and if you use Kellogg's products, it won't take you long to get enough points for coupons. You will know you have a Kellogg's product with points because the KelloggsFamilyRewards logo will be on the outside of the box. I like to use the $1.00/1 coupons during Harris Teeter Super Doubles events because they double to $2 at the register!
Recyclebank.com is a website that gives you points for learning about great ways to become more eco-friendly in your home and throughout your community. You can cash in those points for coupons, freebies (like magazine subscriptions) and gift cards to places like Panera, iTunes, Best Buy and more! It's free to join and you can start earning points right away by doing easy activities like watching videos about recycling, pledging to recycle certain products and reading articles about eco-friendly topics.
* Mambosprouts.com (this site has a number of products for health foods and organic products)
Once you get a chance to look at the new coupons, let us know which are your favorites!
As you see new coupons become available in the next couple days, please let us know by posting in the comments section below or in the Share the Deals section for the day.
This post contains affiliate links and I thank you for using them!