NEW Harris Teeter Super Doubles deals with Sunday coupons!
Posted October 17, 2015
Updated October 18, 2015
Score some great new deals at the Harris Teeter Super Doubles promotion using the coupons from the Sunday paper today including FREE shampoo and toothpaste!
Click the link to the left for the rest of the Super Doubles deals.
Super Doubles Deals using the coupons from the Sunday, October 18 SmartSource coupon insert:
Buddig lunch meat, 2 oz, .89 - $1/5 coupon from 10/18 = .49 each
Gerber 2nd Foods, 8 oz, $1.20 - $2 off 10 coupon from 10/18 SS = .80 each
Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade mixes, $3.19 and up - $1/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.19
Danimals Squeezables, 16 oz, $3.33 - $1/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.33
Welch’s fruit snacks, 9 oz, $2.50 - $1/2 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.50 each
Arnold Steel Cut Honey Bread, 20 oz, $2.99 - .55/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.89
Gerber 3rd Foods Lil Bits recipes, 10 oz, $2.59 - $1/3 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.92 each
Lavazza coffee, select 10 oz or 8.8 oz, $5.99 - $2/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.99
Herdez salsa, 16 oz, $3.29 - .55/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $2.19
Red Baron pizza, $3.99 - $1/2 coupon from 10/18 SS (DND)
Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner, $2 - $2/2 coupon from 10/18 SS = 2 for FREE!
Colgate toothpaste, select, 4.6 oz, $1.00 - .50/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = FREE!
Herbal Essences stylers, select, $2.50 - $2/2 coupon from 10/18 SS = .50 each
Colgate mouthwash, 1 ltr, $4.99 - $2/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = .99
Edge shave gel, 7 oz, $2 - $1/2 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1 each
Skintimate shave cream, 10 oz, $2 - $1/2 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1 each
Excedrin, select, 24 count, $5.19 - $2/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $1.19
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash, 6 oz, $6.49 - $2/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $2.49
Schick Quattro disposable razors, 3 count, $6.99 - $4/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $2.99
Gas-X softgels, 20 count, $5.59 - $1/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $3.49
Ex-Lax 24 count, $6.79 - $1.50/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $3.79
Coricidin HBP, 20 count, $6.99 - $3 coupon from 10/18 SS = $3.99
Lamisil spray powder, 4.6 oz, $7.99 - $2/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $3.99
Purina Cat Food, 3 lb., $7.99 - $3/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $4.99
Purina Dog Food, 3 lb., $7.99 - $3/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $4.99
Triaminic, various 4 oz, $6.99 – $1/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $4.99
Huggies diapers, select Little Movers, Little Snugglers, Overnites, $8.99 - $1.75/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $5.49 – very good deal
Benefiber, 5.1 oz, $10.49 - $2/1 coupon = $6.49
Huggies diapers, jumbo pack, $8.99 - $1/1 coupon from 10/18 SS = $6.99
Coupon policies and tips for shopping Harris Teeter Super Doubles:
* HT will be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It's 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* Be sure to get rainchecks for the items that are on sale and out of stock (if your store allows it) . Rainchecks at Harris Teeter do not expire so you can use them at the next Super Doubles if you have coupons to go with them (which often happens). If you get a rain check during Super Doubles and use the rain check the next week, your $1 - $2 coupons will not be Super Doubled. You will still get the sale price, but unless you use the rain check during a Super Doubles week, the coupons will be accepted per their usual coupon doubling policy (.99 or less).
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!