New coupon source: Checkout 51
Posted January 13, 2014
There is a new coupon source available called Checkout 51 that can be used in conjunction with paper coupons and other digital coupon programs! And you can use it with your smartphone or computer!
Here's how it works:
* Sign up on the Checkout 51 website for free using your e-mail or Facebook info.
* Browse the available offers (and print out a list if you don't think you will remember them).
* Head to the store (any store) and buy the offers you want (like $1 cash back on ANY gallon of milk or .50 cash back on a package of Lenders bagels).
* Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to Checkout 51.
* Once they confirm your purchase, they will credit your account.
* When you accrue $20 in your Checkout 51 account, you can cash it out in the form of a check mailed to your address.
* This program is not store specific. You can buy the items at any store.
* New offers come out each Thursday and are available until the next Wednesday. You have to buy the participating product and submit the receipt during that week to get credit.
* There are a limited number of redemptions per item so make sure you submit the receipt as soon as possible so you can get the deal.
* You will be allowed to get cash back once for each offer.
* You CAN use Checkout 51 offers with paper coupons and other digital coupon sites like ibotta and SavingStar,com! I love that aspect of this program!
Included in my offers for this week is $1 off a gallon of any brand of milk, a $2 cash back offer when I submit a receipt of $20 or more and various .50 - $2 grocery offers. I am excited to try the program on Sunday after I hit the grocery store. Please share your experience with this program once you use it.
For many more details, check out the Checkout 51 help section.