There are a number of new offers for Checkout 51 that started today, 5/29, including any bread, PictSweet veggies, Carmex, Arizona tea, Ella's Kitchen baby food, Campbell's soup and more!
If you are new to Checkout 51, you will want to check out this digital coupon cash back program that can be used in conjunction with paper coupons and other digital coupon and cash back programs! You can see more details on how it works at the bottom of the deals list below.
Head to Checkout 51.com and log in to see your specific deals.
***We don't all get the same deals so verify which ones you got on your account before you go shopping. There is often a few additional deals available on the Thursday deals list so you definitely want to check the deals that are available specifically for you. If you are new to this program, see more details below about how it works.
New offers valid 5/29 - 6/4:
These are the offers I received:
Loaf of sliced bread: .25 back
Pictsweet Steamables, .50 back (this will be great with the various Pictsweet sales this week!)
Ella’s Kitchen baby Food: $1.20 back when you buy 3
Carmex Lip: .30 back
Kellogg’s Special K Protein Bars: $1 back
Kellogg’s Apple Jacks: $1 back when you buy 2
Arizona Iced Tea: .25 back
Campbell’s condensed or chunky soup, .25 back
Select Lavazza drip coffees
Various Trans Ocean Cracb Classic and salmon products
Various Glade products
Additional cleansing and beauty deals. See your specific deals for details.
Submit a grocery store receipt for $60† or more for a chance to win $500
No purchase required. See all Contest details in the Official Rules on their website.
Checkout 51 Details
There is a new, free coupon source available called Checkout 51 that can be used in conjunction with paper coupons and other digital coupon programs! You can use it with your smartphone or computer.
Here's how it works:
* Sign up on the Checkout 51 website HERE for free using your e-mail or Facebook info.
* Browse the available offers (and print out a list if you don't think you will remember them).
* Head to the store (any store) and buy the offers you want (like $1 cash back on ANY gallon of milk or .50 cash back on a package of Lenders bagels).
* Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to Checkout 51.
* Once they confirm your purchase, they will credit your account. I received credit for the 2 receipts I have submitted within 24 hours!
* When you accrue $20 in your Checkout 51 account, you can cash it out in the form of a check mailed to your address.
* This program is not store specific. You can buy the items at any store, which is a big bonus.
* New offers come out each Thursday and are available until the next Wednesday. You have to buy the participating product and submit the receipt during that week to get credit. Not everyone gets the same offers so make sure you log into your account to see what offers you received.
* There are a limited number of redemptions per item so make sure you submit the receipt as soon as possible so you can get the deal.
* You will be allowed to get cash back once for each offer.
* You CAN use Checkout 51 offers with paper coupons and other digital coupon sites like ibotta and SavingStar,com! I love that aspect of this program!
For many more details, check out the Checkout 51 help section.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!