There's a new cash back site from Groupon called Snap by Groupon and they are offering some great deals right now! You'll find offers for $1 off any gallon of milk, $3 off Huggies diapers, $1 off any bread, .75 off Barilla sauce, $2 off Huggies wipes and many more! Read on for all the details!
This cash back site works like many of the other sites but they seem to have less restrictions than some of the other sites and you can redeem the offers on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer!
Sign up at snap.groupon.com. Then download the app for iOS or Android if you want to use the program on your mobile device or visit them online.
Here are the details for Snap by Groupon:
Step 1: Sign up at snap.groupon.com. Then download the app for iOS or Android if you want to use the program on your mobile device or visit them online.
2) Review the offers before you shop to see which ones you want to buy.
3) Purchase the qualified products at ANY store!
4) Snap a photo of your receipt and submit via the app or on their website from your computer within 2 days of purchase. You can redeem multiple orders from one receipt.
5) Once you reach $20 or more in cash back redemptions, you can request a check.
* Some offers can be redeemed multiple times, including the current Huggies wipes, Huggies diapers and Barilla sauce offers! There are actually no limits for those offers!
* Make sure you upload the receipt within 2 days of purchase.
* If you download the app, you can make a shopping list of the deals you want to remember to buy.
* To request a payment, go to My Account and select Cash Out.
* Payments are usually sent within 2 weeks but an take as long as 60 days.
* Make sure you do not leave your account inactive. if you do not redeem any offers for twelve consecutive months, Snap may begin charging a monthly Account Maintenance Fee, which reduces your cash back balance. You won't ever owe money to Snap, but your cash back balance could go to zero.
* For even more details, head to their website and click on FAQ at the bottom of the page.
Once you start using this new site, let us know what you think. I am excited about it!
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!