There's a new cash back savings site called Shopmium. It is similar to ibotta and offers yet another way to stack those savings! AND when you sign up now, you get a FREE Lindt bar when you use the referral code GYAKFHVF during registration.
1. First, install the Shopmium.app HERE on your smartphone. Or you can go to your app store and search Shopmium. This site only works on a smartphone.
2. Then open up the app and register using your e-mail or Facebook account. During sign up, if you use my referral code, you will also get a FREE Lindt Chocolate bar! The referral code is: GYAKFHVF and the free Lindt bar will be available on your Shopmium account for 8 days after you sign up.
3. Once you have signed up, you will be able to see the offers you have available in your area. We do not all get the same offers. You will also see the free Lindt bar offer listed as well when you use the referral code above. Other offers I received include Smuckers fruit spread, Ritz Bits, Quest Bar, Chobani, Sun Chips, BelVita, M&M's, Nutella and more!
4. Look through the list of available offers. When you see an item that you want the offer for, click on it.. For some offers, you will have to watch a short video (about 20 seconds) before you can see how much the offer is for and when it expires.
5. Once you watch the video, click "Discover This Product." You will be able to see the cash back amount and expiration date at that point. You can also scan the product to see if it is the right one.
6. You can then buy the products you have offers for at any store. According to their website, you do need to make sure that you "buy the product in a store that provides a computerized sales receipt with the name of the store, clear product details (like a dedicated product line with the name of the product), and the date and time of the purchase. Sales receipts from small delis or markets are usually not accepted."
7. Once you buy the product, go back to the offer and click Request My Rebate.
8. Then scan the bar code and take a photo of the receipt to request the rebate. I have read on other sites that taking the photo on this site can be tricky and that you have to get it just right. I have not used it yet but will report back when I do.
9. The money is then transferred to your Paypal account. That is the only method of payment at this time. From what I can tell, there is no minimum amount you have to have in order to get rebate transferred into your Paypal account. I have also read that they are slow to pay out the rebates.
You can see more information on their website HERE.
Remember that in order to get the free Lindt bar, you have to use the referral code GYAKFHVF when you register on their app.
Thanks to all who have posted about this app in the last few days. Once we start using it, I look forward to hearing your feedback about it. I like that you can buy the products at any store and some of the cash back values are pretty high.
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!