NC Craft Brewers Guild unveils 'Pint Hound' membership
Posted May 7, 2014
Raleigh, N.C. — North Carolina craft beer enthusiasts can now become "Pint Hounds" to receive discounts and special offers at breweries across the state.
Pint Hounds will receive benefits and special gear, including a North Carolina-made t-shirt, a sticker and an aluminum membership card that doubles as a bottle opener. At member breweries, Pint Hounds get star treatment in the form of discounts and special offers, including:
- 20 percent off merchandise at Mystery Brewing
- 20 percent off merchandise at Deep River Brewing
- 15 percent off merchandise at Highland Brewing
- Free growler with purchase of growler fill or a free pint glass and pint glass Koozie with the purchase of a pint at NoDa Brewing
- Free screw top growler with purchase of growler fill at Front Street Brewery
- 20 percent off merchandise at Lonerider Brewing
- 20 percent off merchandise at Fullsteam
- 20 percent off merchandise at Trophy Brewing
- 25 percent off merchandise at Lake Norman Brewing
- A free logo pint glass and $5 off a t-shirt with the purchase of a pint at Birdsong Brewing
- Free growler with the purchase of a fill and a free pint glass with purchase of a pint, plus 15 percent off merchandise at Triple C Brewing
- Free growler with purchase of refill at Double Barley Brewing
More specials and offers at breweries are expected to be added.
The Pint Hound annual membership is $45 and is valid from July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015. You can also purchase a Pint Hound membership as a gift.