I don't usually write about contests, but the N.C. Zoo just launched a fun one that offers some pretty unique opportunities for a lucky family of four.
The winner of the Just For You Sweepstakes will get a two-night stay in a hotel in Asheboro, private tours of the world's largest natural zoo habitats, a $500 Visa gift card and more, including:
- Four tickets to the 4-D Theatre showing of Ice Age, No Time for Nuts
- Four tickets to the Endangered Species Carousel
- Four tickets to the Air Hike Ropes Course
- Four tickets to the Safari on the African grasslands exhibition accompanied by a zookeeper
- Lunch for four at the Zoo
- Dinner for four at Bia's Gourmet Hardware Restaurant
- A Heart of North Carolina Visitor's Bureau merchandise basket
The contest is being held in partnership with VisitNC. The zoo in Asheboro, about 90 minutes from the Triangle, has recently unveiled a new gorilla troop, Nikita the polar bear, Cape porcupines, a sand cat and kookaburras. The contest ends Feb. 29.
VisitNC.com has the official rules and entry form.