Raleigh, N.C. — It is almost that time of the year again!
Early bird admission tickets are $7 for adults and $3 for children. Buying tickets early saves you $2 per adult ticket and $1 per child's ticket. Children 5 years old and younger and adults 65 and over get into the fair for free.
For fans of rides, there is an 18-ticket ride sheet available for $10 in advance – $8 off the regular price.
Tickets are also going on sale for all Dorton Arena shows during the fair. And there are a few really hot tickets that are expected to sell out! Scotty's shows sell out pretty quick.
Here's a rundown of the shows and their prices:
- Thursday, Oct. 17: Sister Hazel, $5
- Friday, Oct. 18: Building 429 and Francesca Battistelli, $10
- Saturday, Oct. 19: Joe Nichols , $10
- Sunday, Oct. 20: Florida Georgia Line, $10
- Monday, Oct. 21: Scotty McCreery, $25
- Tuesday, Oct. 22: Scotty McCreery, $25
- Wednesday, Oct. 23: Dailey and Vincent $5
- Thursday, Oct. 24: Who's Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band, $5
- Friday, Oct. 25: MercyMe, $15
- Saturday, Oct. 26: Randy Houser, $10
- Sunday, Oct. 27: Eli Young Band, $15
If you buy your concert tickets online, there will be a 15 percent convenience fee. Also fair admission isn't included in the ticket price.
Taking advantage of the early bird specials in August could also get you up to three free adult tickets to the fair. If your total purchase amount on your single order is between $60 and $120, you earns one free ticket. Spending between $120.01 and $220 earns you two free tickets. If you spend more than $220, you earn three free tickets. Note: All of the totals must be before convenience fees are applied to earn the free tickets.
Admission, ride and concert tickets can be purchased on the State Fair's website.