Local News

No injuries in fire at Buhler Aeroglide in Cary

Posted September 29, 2015
Updated September 30, 2015

Map Marker  Find News Near Me


— No one was injured Tuesday night when an electrical malfunction sparked a fire at a Cary thermal processing company, according to the fire chief.

Buhler Aeroglide, at 100 Aeroglide Drive, reported the fire just before 10:30 p.m.

Cary Fire Department Battalion Chief Kevin Annis said his firefighters had to cut power at the company in order to put out the fire.


Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all