Swagbucks is hosting another round of Swago with a fun Spin & Win addition!
You can earn up to a 500 SB Bonus with this latest round of Swago.
What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards.
If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. See below for a new member sign up bonus code.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 500 SB Bonus:
1. Register to play SWAGO at Swagbucks HERE. . If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
2. Swago will begin on Monday May 22nd at 12:00 pm EDT.
3. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, earning SB in Surveys, or earning SB in nCrave, just to name a few.
4. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
5. You have until 3 pm EST on Monday, May 29th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
6. Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
7. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
8. The game ends Monday, May 29th at 3pm EDT. Make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
For the veteran Swago Players, you’ll notice two new squares on this board:
* Link your Debit/Credit Card with SB Local. If you’ve already linked your card, don’t worry, this square will be marked off for you.
* Make a qualifying purchase at a SB Local participating restaurant or merchant. You can find a list of participating stores at Swagbucks.com/CashBack or download the SB Local App.
Spin & Win
Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins for our…..drum roll please… Spin & Win Wheel! This was such a hit during our 9th birthday celebration, we decided to bring it back! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, or an exclusive Swag Up.
You have until 11:59 pm PST on Monday the 29th to use up all those valuable spins, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.
**All Swag Up and Double Search and Survey SB will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.
One last note….
You must earn the SB from your MyGiftCardsPlus purchase in order to mark off the square so make sure you purchase your Gift Card with enough time to receive your SB.
Get all the details and join the game at Swagbucks HERE.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!