Local News

Man injured in Selma house fire

Posted December 15, 2008
Updated December 16, 2008

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— A man was injured Monday in a kitchen fire in a Johnston County mobile home.

Firefighters from multiple agencies were called to the home at about 9:30 p.m. at 5340 U.S. 301, near North Bizzell Church Road, in Selma.

Emergency crews took the man, who was severely burned, to WakeMed, according to deputies. The man's name and condition were not released.

Deputies said they believe the fire started with the stove.


This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all