Local News

Man dies in house fire in Durham

Posted November 8, 2013

SKY5 shows an aerial view of 412 Dupree St. in Durham, where a man was found dead in a house fire Friday, Nov. 8, 2013.
Map Marker  Find News Near Me


— A man died in a fire that broke out Friday afternoon at a house in Durham, authorities said.

Durham firefighters found the man on the second floor of the home at 412 Dupree St. after responding to an emergency call shortly after 4 p.m.

The man was not immediately identified. 

Investigators said they believe the fire was accidental.


This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all