Local News

Man dies in Greenville house fire

Posted February 13

WRAL News
Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— Authorities said a 32-year-old man died on Friday evening after an electrical shortage sparked a fire in the garage of a Greenville home.

Pitt County authorities responded to a fire at 3832 Old River Road around 6:30 p.m. The man who died was in a car parked in the garage, and four other people–including three children–were inside the house. No other information was available.

The fire marshal is still investigating.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all