If you've been thinking about trying Hulu, this weekend is the time to do it!
Thanks to an offer through Swagbucks, you make $20 to sign up!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more.
I just signed up for this offer and received the SB points reward immediately! We are going to try it during the 1 month period and then the kids can decide if they like Hulu or Netflix better and I'll decide which one to keep. Plus I made $20 to sign up!
Here's how it works:
After you sign up HERE, you get back $28 (paid in the form of 2800 points called SB points) for trying Hulu for a month. You can cash out your SB points for gift cards like Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS or even Paypal or a Visa gift card.
It will cost you $7.99 to sign up, so you're making $20 on the deal after SB points reward!
Here's how you sign up:
1. Click this link for the Hulu offer.
2. Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds) if you are not already signed up. If you are new to Swagbucks, use code SMARTSHOPPER during registration to get bonus sign up points!
3. Click "Continue" and sign up for Hulu.
4. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes. At that point, you can head to Swagbucks and cash out your points for a gift card. I got my 2800 points right after I signed up!
This is a great time to join because when you sign up for Swagbucks for the first time through this link and get your 2800 SB from the Hulu offer, you'll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of May.
So that's $28 (2800 SB) for trying Hulu plus your $3 (300 SB) bonus, which gets you 3100 SB, which means you make a profit of $23 total just for watching TV!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE, To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclosure: Any post on this blog may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them! This means that I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on this blog.