This contest is over! Congratulations to our winner: nscualum09!
I wrapped up our 2012 Made by Mom Gift Guide with the final feature of singer-songwriter Rissi Palmer on Wednesday. Thank you to all of the talented moms who shared their stories and their time with us!
Now, we're launching our big Made by Mom Gift Guide contest where one lucky winner will win something from each of our featured moms!
Here's what the winner will get:
- A choice of any two shirts from My Lullabug. (Follow the link for details on a 20 percent off coupon code that owner Kelli Clough is offering).
- Six monster cookies from Monster Cookies & Cakes.
- An infant or children's T-shirt from Sonshine Wear of the winner's choice.
- A copy of the book "The Princess Who Wore Glasses."
- Copies of Grandpa's Workshop and Grandma's Garden, apps for iPhones and iPads, from Fairlady Media.
- A $25 gift certificate from Sarah Cecilia Good Food Company. The certificate can be used to order food if it is to be delivered within the company's normal delivery area or at the company's new restaurant Kimbap when it opens next month in Raleigh.
- A red and blue scalloped banner from Posy.
- Two heirloom holiday ornaments made with fabrics that are important to the winner from Patchwork Memories.
- A MOM calendar, journal, memo pads, sticky notes, a GoPlaySave coupon book, note cards and a big pack of Sharpie markers from Laura Kelly Designs.
- A signed copies of each of the children's books "Ellen's Broom" and "Tea Cakes for Tosh" by Kelly Starling Lyons.
- A pendant featuring a handpainted scene of a red barn in the winter from This Little Pigment.
- Two copies of the children's CD "Best Day Ever" by Rissi Palmer.
Check the photos above to see the work of each of these talented women!
So what do you need to do to enter to win? Do one or both of the following:
1. Follow @GoAskMom on Twitter and tweet once about the contest
2. Answer the following question in the comments below: Are you crafty? If so, what do you make? If not, is there something you wish you could make on your own? (I always wished I had the patience for knitting).
This contest ends at noon, Dec. 18. One winner will be picked at random from all entries. The winner's user name or Twitter name will be posted on this post by 10 p.m., Dec. 18, and an email or message will be sent to the winner, if possible. The winner must respond by 5 p.m., Dec. 20, or a runner-up will be selected. And please note: We can't guarantee that the winner will receive each of these items by Dec. 24. Good luck!