Lowes Foods has confirmed on their Facebok page that they will be offering their fabulous Super Doubles event starting on Wednesday, 10/30! I will start working on a deals list today and should have one up by later this afternoon. Whew - it's going to be a deal-crazy week!
Coupon policy during Lowes Foods Super Doubles
* Lowes Foods will be doubling coupons that are $2.00 or less face value so a $1.50 coupon will double to $3 and a $1 coupon will double to $2.00! A $2 coupon will double to $4.00!
* Lowes Foods doubles up to 20 coupons per day including all coupons that are $2 or less.
* Lowes Foods doubles up to 3 identical coupons during Super Double weeks. You must have required product to go with each coupon. On regular doubling weeks (where they double coupons that are .99 or less), they will double up to 4 identical coupons.
* Lowes Foods will accept 2 like Internet coupons per day.
* BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price and you can still use a coupon on it! I love that policy!
* Reminder: You can now add digital coupons to your Lowes Foods Reward card by going to Lowesfoods.com. These coupons will not double. You cannot combine the digital coupons with hard copy manufacturer's coupons.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some/many of them soon after the sale starts) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Keep in mind that if a coupon indicates Do Not Double, that it may or may not double when scanned at the register. So be prepared for Do Not Double coupons to be accepted at face value and not double.
The official Lowes Foods Super Doubles Coupon Policy can be found on their website at Lowes Foods.com.