Pet Peeve Thursday
Posted April 29, 2010
It’s time for our bi-annual psychology session here on Carolina Conversations. We call this Pet Peeve Thursday. It’s a chance for you to vent about some of the things that annoy you.
What is your pet peeve today? Please share.
Here are some of the complaints I heard among our morning news crew today.
(1) Loud obnoxious music at a restaurant. Wouldn't it be nice to sit and eat in silence?
(2) Passing the buck. People shoving work off on others.
(3) Pushy rude behavior. The attitude that my life is more important than yours.
(4) People who write checks at the grocery store.
(5) People who insist on talking to you when you're on the phone.
Please add to the list of irritations and feel better for it.