Favorite Things About Spring in NC
Posted April 11, 2008
What are your favorite things about spring? Please share.
The WRAL Azalea Gardens rank right up at the top for me. Please stop by our gardens off Western Boulevard near NC State University in the next week or so and feast your eyes on an amazing and colorful array of flowers. It’s a prismatic wonderland out there right now. Bring your camera and capture some brilliant images. The blooms and blossoms will give you a surge in spirit and energy, I promise.
Okay, here is my top ten Favorite Things About Spring in NC. What are your choices?
1. WRAL Azalea Gardens
2. St. Mary’s Street in Raleigh
3. Durham Bulls baseball at the DBAP
4. Great running weather
5. My cabin in the mountains near Roaring Gap
6. Pinehurst and Southern Pines
7. Hiking trails at Grandfather Mountain
8. Bluebirds in my backyard
9. Fresh strawberries and peaches
10. Neotropical songbirds of the Roanoke River