Beating the Winter Blues
Posted February 27, 2007
How do we break through the clouds and find a warm puddle of light? I would like to hear your ideas. Here is my prescription for beating the winter blues and it won't cost you much.
1. Call an old friend.
2. Take a five mile hike with a good friend.
3. Volunteer to do some hard physical labor.
4. Do something creative with art, music or poetry.
5. See a great movie.
6. Treat yourself to a sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints.
7. Listen to a Brian Regan comedy album.
8. Play Monopoly and your favorite card game.
9. Plan a warm weather vacation.
10. Buy some fresh flowers.