My Favorite Bumper Stickers
Posted May 10, 2006
I spoke to a group of small business leaders in Sanford last night and we talked about our favorite bumper stickers. It has been said that North Carolina leads the nation in bumper sticker expressions. Please share some of your favorites. Here are some of mine:
1. (Seen on the pick-up truck of an elderly man near Apex)
"PLEASE BURY ME IN THE MALL SO MY WIFE WILL COME VISIT ME EVERY DAY!"
2. (Seen near Roxboro on a truck carrying fireworks)
"MAKE ROOM OR WE BOTH GO BOOM!"
3. (Seen on a young woman's shiny sports car in New Bern)
"LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DATE UGLY MEN!
4. (Seen near Progress Energy Center for the Performing Arts)
"OLD MUSICIANS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST DECOMPOSE!"
5. (Seen on Kildaire Farm Road in Cary)
"YOU'RE DRIVING A CAR - NOT A PHONE BOOTH!"