Here's a great way for kids to eat their "rainbow of colors!"
- 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed or any canned vegetables
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 9-inch pie plate, stir vegetables, chicken and soup.
2. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crust golden brown.
Susan Caldwell is the mom of two and the owner of Lil' Chef in north Raleigh. Go to Lil' Chef's website to learn more about the classes, programs and parties it offers for tots to teens. And find her here twice a month on Go Ask Mom.