I was at Crabtree Valley Mall this weekend when my heart dropped. The Easter Bunny, I thought. Had I missed his arrival?
It's not an annual tradition at my house. I just didn't want to miss it for you guys. And I'm happy to report, I did not miss the big guy. He'll be appearing at most malls in the area starting this weekend. (A reminder: Easter is April 24 this year).
I'll have much more on egg hunts and other Easter and spring-related events in the next week or so. Most of the egg hunts around here seem to be on April 16. If you have an egg hunt that you'd like to be listed on our Easter Guide, just email me with the date, time, location and details. Click here to email me.
But I thought I'd share links with details on the Easter Bunny photos at area malls. Follow the links for times and photo package information. So here they are:
- At Triangle Town Center in Raleigh, the Bunny will sit for photos in center court on the lower level from Saturday to April 23.
- At Cary Towne Center, he'll be there from Saturday to April 23 in center court.
- At Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, he'll be in the promotional court from Saturday to April 23.
- At Northgate Mall in Durham, the Easter Bunny will arrive at Macy's Court at 10:45 a.m. Saturday with a parade. Northern High School band will play. He'll be available for photos through April 23.
- At Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville, the Bunny will be in the food court from Saturday through April 23.
- At The Streets at Southpoint in Durham, the bunny will hop into the lower level center court on April 9 and stay there until April 23. Kids 12 and under will get a free animal mask when they visit the bunny. And with an Easter Bunny photo purchase, you'll get a one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine while supplies last. Also check the link for a coupon on photos.
- Crossroads Plaza in Cary will have an Easter egg hunt from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 23.