It's a big week for bargain shoppers with eight consignment sales from Raleigh to Fayetteville this week. And please note: I've updated this post to include the Carolina Kids sale in Johnston County.
Your weekly consignment sale reminder:
- Kidcycle will be at University Mall in Chapel Hill. It's open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday when some items are half off. Dollar Day, when everything is a dollar, is noon to 4 p.m. March 26. There is an opportunity for first time parents to shop early. Check the website for details.
- The Divine Children's Show in Raleigh is open to the public 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday. The sale, featuring upscale and boutique new and used children's clothing is at Pleasant Valley Promenade shopping center, 6280-102 Glenwood Ave. in north Raleigh. There are opportunities for grandparents and new moms to shop early. Check the website for details.
- Kidz Stuff Consignment Sale at Hayes Barton Baptist Church in Raleigh's Five Points is open to the public from 7 p.m . to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday when some items are half off.
- The 2nd Look Boutique at New Horizons Fellowship Annex in Apex is open 5 p.m.to 9 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday when some items are half off.
Some new activities at this season's sale: At the sale, they'll be collecting canned food for the Holly Springs Food Cupboard. Shoppers who bring canned goods will be entered to win a $10 gift card toward the next sale. And shoppers who bring a recyclable shopping bag will be entered to win free Green Cleaners Melaleuca products and items from Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique. There are opportunities for nonprofit groups to earn some money through the sale. And if you're pregnant; have a child under one; are the parent of multiples or an adopted child; or you or your spouse serve in the military, there is an opportunity to shop early. Check the website for details.
- The Nearly New Clothing Exchange is at the former Peak Fitness at 6022 Duraleigh Rd. at the corner of Glenwood Avenue and Duraleigh Road in Raleigh. It's open to the public 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Some items are half off on Sunday and 75 percent off from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Twice is Nice Children's Consignment Sale is from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and noon to 3 p.m. Saturday. Some items are half off in the afternoon. It's at Northwood Temple Family Life Center on Ramsey Street in Fayetteville.
- Hugs & Kisses Consignment Sale at the Cumberland County Expo Center is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday and Friday. Some items are half off on Friday.
- Carolina Kids Consignment at the National Guard Armory, 406 Hospital Rd. in Smithfield, is open to the public 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5:30 p.m. Sunday when some items are half off. There are opportunities for new moms and moms-to-be, who are registered, to shop early. Check the website for details.
There are a few left after this weekend. Check our consignment sale list for more details.