Win fabulous prizes in our second Made by Mom Gift Guide Giveway!
Posted December 14, 2010
Updated December 19, 2010
So we started with a contest last week aimed at those of you with wee ones in your lives. (And I just announced the winner).
Now here's one for everybody else featuring products featured in our Made by Mom Gift Guide! Enter to win some great gifts to give to friends or family and to keep for yourself! (Not all prizes will be ready in time for Christmas as some will be customized for the winner!)
So what's included?
- A Stay at Home Rock Star T-shirt
- French Lavender Luxe Body Butter by Tracey Gurley Bath and Body
- A Screamin' Peacock tote
- A short sleeve Shirts That Go T-shirt
- A voucher for a free custom growth chart from Karen Campbell Creations
- A holiday gift basket from Kerrigan's Cookie Shoppe featuring a dozen chocolate chip cookies, a dozen sugar cookies in a basket with specialty coffee and hot cocoa mixes.
- One babaLABELS personalized reusable container label
- An adorable, head band featuring a dramatic purple flower and a bit of bling from Liga Lu's line for older kids and adults.
How do you enter? As many as two ways ...
- Follow Go Ask Mom on Twitter and tweet about the contest
- Answer the following question in the comments: Are you good at wrapping presents? Or, like me, do you end up with weird angles, bows that don't really match, way to much wrapping paper and/or seams that barely meet.
This contest ends at noon Dec. 19. One winner will be picked at random from all entries. The winners' user name will be posted on this post by 9 p.m. Dec. 19 and an email will be sent. The winner must respond by noon Dec. 21 or a runner-up will be selected. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner: eri815