If you haven't had a chance to try a Stroller Strides workout, this week is the week to do it.
Jen Kedrowski and Missy Currin, the two moms who each own a local franchise, are offering free classes this week - Monday through Saturday. You can actually go to all six classes for free (as long as you're new to Stroller Strides).
The hour-long workouts are designed for moms and their stroller-riding kids. You don't need a fancy stroller and you don't need to be in great shape already. The workout is designed for moms at all levels.
The classes start at 10 a.m. Here's the schedule:
- Monday at North Hills Mall or Crowder District Park
- Tuesday at Lake Johnson Park
- Wednesday at North Hills Mall or Crowder District Park
- Thursday at Lake Johnson Park
- Friday at North Hills Mall
- Saturday at Crowder District Park (Dads welcome at this class at no additional charge.)
And here's where to find them:
- North Hills Mall, Main at North Hills Street, Raleigh (meet in front of movie theater)
- Crowder District Park, 4709 Ten Ten Rd., Apex (just south of Cary; meet at Park Pavilion)
- Lake Johnson Park, 4601 Avent Ferry Rd., Raleigh (just inside the Beltline; meet near boathouse)