Contests, cow equal more reasons to see Go Ask Mom at North Hills Wednesday
Posted August 16, 2010
The Chick-fil-A Cow will be there from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. There will be some free fireman cow head bands for the kids. And Chick-fil-A at North Hills will offer some free spicy chicken sandwich samples from 11 a.m. to noon.
But wait! There's more!
I'm going to be giving away three family four packs of tickets to the Museum of Life and Science's Heroes, Villains and Special Effects. The tickets to this very popular annual event are good for Sept. 11. Heroes, Villains and Special Effects explores the science behind entertainment and showcases experts in the field of special effects, make-up artistry, set design, stunt coordination and staged combat. Gaming companies and Star Wars characters will be there too.
I'll be giving away one four pack every hour at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon. All you need to do to win is be the first person to come up to me each hour and tell me who your favorite villain or hero is. Limit one four pack per winner.
Of course the cow and the Museum of Life and Science contest are in addition to all the other reasons you should come out. We'll be there from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the common area next to Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's and across from the movie theater.
Here's what else we'll have:
- Stroller Strides of Midtown Raleigh will be offering a free workout class at 9 a.m. The class starts in front of the movie theater and Chick-fil-A. Great for all fitness levels.
- A fire truck will be stationed by the commons for kids to explore from 10 a.m. to noon (barring any emergencies).
- North Hills Kids' large, colorful blocks for kids to play on will be out.
- A drawing for four MVP Club tickets to a 2010 Durham Bulls game, which includes seats, food, beverage and a souvenir.
- Free snacks while supplies last.
- And some other giveaways!
Hope to see you there!