What will we have? Plenty for you and your kids!
- North Hills will put out their big, colorful blocks for young kids to climb all over (under a tent of course) in the commons area next to Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's and across from the movie theater.
- Stroller Strides, the stroller workout program, will offer a free workout class to all starting at 9 a.m. that morning. The one-hour class will take you and your stroller-riding child around North Hills. It's a great workout for all fitness levels.
- A contest for four MVP Club tickets, along with food, drink and souvenir for each person to a Durham Bulls game during the 2010 season.
- A fire truck! The firefighters from Station 9 on Six Forks Road will bring over the truck for kids to check out. They are scheduled to be there from 10 a.m. to noon (barring any emergency).
- Free snacks and drinks.
- And some other fun giveaways and activities for kids.
Check the video to learn more about the event, North Hills Kids and Stroller Strides. I would love to see you there!