As I wrote earlier, this Sunday is Mother's Day. But I think most readers of this blog would agree that moms deserve to be celebrated more than just one day a year. That's why Go Ask Mom is celebrating moms all month with some great prizes and giveaways.
We kicked off the Month of Mom last week with tickets to Riverdance, which runs this week at the Progress Energy Center for Performing Arts. The winners will be notified shortly and I'll announce them on the site once I hear back from them. But that just got us started.
What could you win on Go Ask Mom this month?
- A pair of tickets to the Michael Buble concert at the RBC Center in July.
- A family four pack of tickets to a June performance of Beauty & the Beast at the Durham Performing Arts Center
- A professional bra fitting and high-quality bra from the experts at north Raleigh's Bra Patch
- Tickets to the Museum of Life and Science's Butterfly Bash
- Some sweet treats from Abigail's Bakeshop
- A week of summer camp in Chapel Hill to get a kid off your back from the Museum of Life and Science
These prizes aren't listed in any order. And to keep it interesting, I'm not going to tell you when each of these contests will run on the site. So you'll need to check back this month to find out what you could win and how you can enter.
Happy Month of Mom!