Trunk shows to feature Dragonfly girlgear, athletic support just for tweens, teens
Posted February 20, 2012
The line, created by self-described soccer mom MaryAnne Gucciardi, is the first performance line designed exclusively for pre-teen and teen girls ages 7 to 17. It includes cammies, sliders and sports bras with unique sizing and high-tech moisture-wicking fabrics that also are age appropriate and provide a comfortable fit
The idea for the business came during sideline chats with other moms about the problem of finding appropriate performance undergarments for their daughters.
The trunk shows will include previews of the entire Dragonfly girlgear line, along with raffle drawings and giveaways. The North Hills and Crossroads Omega Sports stores also will include a meet and greet with Cindy Parlow Cone, a four-time All-American on the UNC women's soccer team who won three national championships during her playing career. She is currently director of girls U15-U18 soccer for Triangle United.
Here's where you'll find the trunk shows:
- 7 p.m., Feb. 24, Omega Sports, New Hope Commons, 5426-B New Hope Commons Dr., Durham. Phone: 919-493-7603.
- 10 a.m., Feb, 25, Omega Sports, 8200 Renaissance Pkwy., Durham. Phone: 919-361-9060.
- 2 p.m., Feb. 25, Omega Sports at North Hills, 4120 Main @ North Hills St., Raleigh. Phone: 919-420-1913.
- 1 p.m., Feb 26, Omega Sports, Park West, 3025 Market Center Dr., Morrisville. Phone: 919-388-3001.
- 4 p.m., Feb. 26, Omega Sports at Crossroads, 314 Crossroads Blvd., Cary. Phone: 919-859-2623.