Enter our Made by Mom Gift Guide contest!
Posted December 15, 2011
Updated December 22, 2011
This contest is over! Congratulations to your winner: jhare!
For the past six weeks, I've featured a dozen local moms who make or have created products that would make great holiday gifts in our Made by Mom Gift Guide.
Now, one lucky Go Ask Mom reader will win something from each of them! Consider it our Christmas present to you!
Prizes are (in no particular order):
- A screen printed towel from Tiny Peepers
- A sterling silver maple leaf necklace with red lace agate stone form Becky Wofford Jewelry
- One double layered drawstring skirt or pillowcase ruffled jumper (winner's choice) from DuckyStuff
- A gift bag with hand-sewn cards, gift tags and journal from See Sally Skip
- A $25 certificate toward products on ScriptureArt's website
- A stuffed owl and portfolio from quilter Bea Lee.
- A gift pack from Dimples barbecue sauce.
- A $25 certificate toward Little Inspirations jewelry
- A handbag from Redhanded Design
- A portrait session and five full resolution digital files or a portrait session and 11X14 wall portrait from ShadeLeaf Studios.
- Change purse from Pear
- A cuddly Peculiar Pet.
Check the photos attached to this post to see examples of our featured moms' work. A big thank you to all of the wonderfully talented moms for participating in our guide and for offering great prizes.
So, you might be wondering, what do you need to do to enter?
Answer the following question in the comments section below: How often do you buy something for yourself?
This contest ends at 5 p.m., Dec. 22. One winner will be picked at random from all entries. The winner's user name will be posted on this post by 9 a.m. Dec. 23 and an email will be sent to the winner. The winner must respond by noon Dec. 27 or a runner-up will be selected. Good luck!