Large Durham home damaged by fire
Posted February 26, 2014
Durham, N.C. — A Wednesday afternoon house fire required 33 firefighters due to the home’s size.
Firefighters were called out to 212 Tennwood Court at 4:30 p.m. and arrived to a three-story home with heavy smoke billowing from the roof.
The two adults and four dogs that lived in the residence were out of the home when firefighters arrived. The residence suffered extensive fire and water damage, officials said.
The cause of the fire was related to the fireplace, officials said.