Swagbucks has a deal right now where you can get 25% back when you spend $50 at Kohl’s in-store, and that's in addition to any deals you'll get through Kohl's Cash or Kohl's coupons.
Here's how you take advantage of this deal:
1. Click HERE and sign up for Swagbucks if you haven't already. Make sure you create your "Swag Name" after you sign up.
2. Send an image of your product(s) along with the qualifying receipt to Iredeemkohls@swagbucks.com and include your Swag Name in the subject line.
That's all you need to do to secure your 1250 SB credit, which is equal to $12.50 - that's 25% back on your purchase. If you already have a Swagbucks account, you can get a $50 Kohl’s gift card for 4650 SB, a 7% discount of the usual price.
Here is the fine print from the Swagbucks website:
Offer expires 7/29/17. Only in-store purchases qualify. Online/Shipped orders do not qualify. Online orders picked up in store do not qualify. Offer may only be redeemed once per member. Must be a $50 or more purchase at Kohl's to be eligible for SB. Purchase must be made between July 14, 2017 and July 29, 2017. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on July 29, 2017. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Please allow up to 32 days from 7/29/17 for SB to credit to your account once you have completed the steps above. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party. Swagbucks is not responsible for the views, offers, products and/or services of such third party. Questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member. Look below for a bonus sign up code!
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!